A Division of Compounding Docs Pharmacy
Home Infusion and Specialty Pharmacy Services
CDRX Infusion is a Clinical Services Provider delivering solutions to meet the unique infusion and specialty pharmacy needs of the home health community.
Our professionals have built a practice model centered on leveraging years of experience in the compounding and long-term care markets coupled with knowledgeable clinical and support staff positioned to serve as a vital resource for you and your patients. We partner with physician's offices, hospital discharge planners, home health agencies and patients to facilitate at every point in the continuum of care. CDRX Infusion is committed to providing services that exceed current standards. We conduct business at the highest level of quality, integrity, and reliability with a single-minded focus of providing optimal patient outcomes.
At CDRX Infusion a coordinator is assigned to each patient case assuring that the patient’s enteral/parenteral nutrition and medications are well managed. The coordinator & clinical pharmacist, focuses on safety, adherence, and health-literacy. We provide long-term follow-up to promote individual patient success.
Products and Services
- Specialty Compounded Medications
- Specialty Infusion and Injectable Medications
- Anti-Infective Therapies
- Enteral/Parenteral Nutrition
- Immunoglobulin (IVIG/SCIG) Therapies
- Inotropic Therapy
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Home Delivery
- Billing Services (including)
- Medicare Part D
- Private Insurance Plans
- Managed Care Plans
- Worker’s Compensation Plans
- Private Pay
- Drug Card Plans
STERILE COMPOUNDING FACILITY
- Licensed and Accredited
- Trained Technical and Clinical Staff
- Patient Intake Specialist
- In-house Adjudication of Claims
- In-home Support and Training
- Clinical Pharmacist Aiding Patient Compliance
- Monthly Medication Management
- Routine Patient Follow-Up
For more information on our unique program, contact Cathy Brumbaugh, Director of Infusion Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 866-588-1851 ext 235, or by fax at 888-400-9810.